book an appointment today
in Heritage Park, Taguig
Cremation is the process of burning a dead body at very high temperatures until there are only brittle, calcified bones left, which are then pulverized into “ashes.” These ashes can be kept in an urn, buried, or kept in a “columbary.”
A columbary is a repository for the remains of cremated bodies. It is intended for the reverent and usually public storage of cinerary urns.
Aeternum Columbary is a floral theme and garden setting columbary in Heritage Park , Taguig – A sanctuary of memories and haven for those who were left behind.
THE HERITAGE PARK'S ANTHURIUM COLUMBARIUM
With the rising popularity of cremations, it isn’t surprising nowadays to find various columbaries offering their facilities and services to the public. But among the multitude, only one truly stands out among its contemporaries, the Aeternum, the country’s first True Garden Columbary.
While others offer only concrete and steel, the Aeternum provides a lush haven fit for remembrance. But aside from its main purpose as a place for memorializing dearly departed loved ones, Aeternum can also serve as a venue for a family get together or activity. Take a stroll to our grounds and experience firsthand the Aeternum difference.
- Fill-out the form: Aeternum BIS Form
- Submit a valid gov’t issued ID with 4 specimen signatures.
- Choose a unit from our map (the online map is under construction). You may email us or chat through Viber/WhatsApp at 0927-7661911 to get the map from our Sales Counselor.
- Wait for the evaluation of your application and confirmation of the unit selected.
- If approved, you will be advised to pay online through a bank transfer or deposit
- Sign Contract.
- Notarized Agreement/Certification of Full-Payment will be available for pick-up within 1-2 months. There might be possible delays due to the currently limited workforce
2. Actual Visitation
- Set an appointment with us at least a day before to confirm the schedule.
- Bring at least 1 valid id.
- Prepare your cash or check/s payment.
- Choose your desired unit based on your preferred location during viewing.
- Fill out the application form and sign it.
- Sign the Contract.
- Notarized Agreement/Certification of Full-Payment will be available for pick-up within 1-2 months. There might be possible delays due to the currently limited workforce.
Disclaimer: The sole purpose of this is for announcement and general information of Heritage Park.